Cancellations and Refund Policy
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals.
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for non-surgical appointment cancellation and at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for surgical appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 24 (non-surgical) / 48 (surgical) hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the half cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the half cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.