The experts at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic are known for offering a range of facelifting options to rejuvenate the skin and provide a youthful aesthetic. The lower face thread lift is one of the procedures that can have a significant effect on your visual aesthetic without the need for intense levels of surgery.
Reduce sagging skin and create a more desirable lower face contour. If you have been thinking about the thread lift, lower face areas control a large amount of the aesthetic for the rest of your facial appearance. This option is one of our many less invasive procedures and does not require as much downtime as a full facelift, while still offering noticeable results.
The main benefits of the Lower Face Thread Lift procedure
The diagram above offers an example of how threads help to smooth the skin, creating a more youthful look that is still very natural.
When the experts in face threading at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic perform thread lifting procedures, the threads are placed in deep layers of the skin tightening and enhancing the areas that are being focused on. The Lower Face Thread Lift offers the following benefits:
- Longevity: While time frames will vary with every patient, the average time for a Lower Face Thread Lift’s results to last is around three years.
- Subtle yet effective results: This procedure is well-suited to those who do not wish to make it evident that they have undergone cosmetic surgery.
- Improvements in skin laxity: The results offer a natural, youthful look which is well suited to those who are experiencing an unwanted amount of sagging.
- Quick recovery time: This is a non-invasive procedure that will see a faster recovery when compared to that expected for a full facelift.
- Ideal for late-40s to mid-60s patients
How is the Lower Face Thread Lift procedure performed?
The expert team at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic is very experienced in all face lifting procedures. The process for the Lower Face Thread Lift involves:
- The procedure begins with an insertion of temporary sutures to lift in the skin via fine needles
- Patients will be given local anaesthesia as part of this walk-in walk-out procedure
- The skin is tightened to create a more youthful aesthetic
- During this time a healing response is triggered which helps to encourage more collagen production
- Extra collagen helps to slow the aging process by supporting the development of strong skin
- The collagen also helps to prevent excess skin and wrinkles from forming
- The entire procedure should take no more than 60 minutes
A consultation will be required as the first step to ensure this procedure will help you to achieve your facial aesthetic goals.
Bring back that smile with a lower Face Thread Lift from the experts at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic who can restore a subtle, natural, and youthful look that you will love.
What does the Lower Face Thread Lift cost?
As prices can vary depending on the individual patient’s needs, a free, no-obligation quote, tailored to your specific procedure will be provided after your consultation. The team at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic will also answer any other questions you may have to ensure you are comfortable with everything involved with the Lower Face Thread Lift procedure.
Why choose Lumiere for your Lower Face Thread Lift procedure?
When it comes to restoring a youthful look to the face, especially via a threading procedure, the cosmetic surgery experts at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic are widely sought-after. Our in-depth experience that spans over 15 years in cosmetic surgery means that we offer a safe environment and positive results every time.
- Only the latest surgical technologies are used for every procedure and patient
- The Lumière portfolio features thousands of successful thread lift procedures
- Our support staff will be with you for every step of the journey
- We share in your happiness, which all of our patients experience thanks to their new look
Start with a free consultation by calling our friendly team on 02 8964 2550 or emailing [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What threads will be used in this procedure?
Absorbable threads are the most common in lifting procedures as they have a strong record of success and offer fewer complications in what is already a very safe procedure.
Which age is best for a Lower Face Thread Lift?
The Lower Face Thread Lift can be of benefit to anyone who is experiencing sagging or a decline in the specific targeted regions of the face but is most prominently undergone by women who are between the ages of 25 and 60. The effects can last from one to up to several years, depending on lifestyle and other factors.
How long will the procedure take?
The average treatment should take around half an hour, depending on the number of threads required. The experts at Lumiere will take whatever time necessary to achieve an outcome you are delighted with.
Should I be undergoing a full facelift?
Maybe, but it is unlikely if you are only bothered by sagging in the lower section of your face. We will determine this during your consultation, however, mild to moderate sagging in the lower facial tissues only does not warrant a full facelift, especially when a procedure such as the Lower Face Thread lift is an option.
Along with sagging, those with laxity of the skin around the neck or jowls or a previous facelift that is starting to decline may well be suited to this procedure. It can also be helpful for patients with weakened tissue as a result of recent weight loss.
What risks should I be aware of?
Many people choose the Lower Face Thread Lift procedure specifically due to the fact that it is a low-risk option. This is made even safer in the hands of the experts at Lumière Cosmetic Clinic. There is no risk of scarring or permanent damage, in rare cases, some patients may experience irritation, bruising, rippling, or infection, all of which will heal without the need for intervention within a short number of days.
Before proceeding with any surgical procedure, patients should seek a second opinion from qualified healthcare practitioners.
The information on the website is for general guidance only and cannot be used as a basis to make a surgical decision, an initial consultation with our surgeon is required to help patients make an informed decision before proceeding with any surgical procedure.